Benefits of a spa day – let’s take a look at what they are.
There are so many benefits to visiting a spa and It is something I would encourage everyone to do at least once a year ( or more!)
Here are my thoughts on the benefits of a spa day, do you agree?
10 benefits of a spa day
- Having a spa day is a great time to reflect. A day out of life, a day out of the ordinary and a chance to mull things over and pause. Such a healthy thing to do.
- A spa day gives you a chance to relax mentally as well as physically. When you are on a spa day the jobs can all wait and you can unwind. Relaxing is so important.
- No one can call you when you are at a spa and being unreachable has so many benefits. Totally time for you and a break from demands on you. This has to be a good thing every once in a while
- Lack of technology means you also don’t get distracted from your experience. Once you are at a spa there is no being too busy checking Facebook or taking photos to enjoy what you are currently doing. Being present is a healthy place to be.
- Being alone (if you go alone to the spa) can be very restful and peaceful the chance to read a great book, daydream perhaps or to count your blessings.
- Being with friends (if you go to the spa with friends or family) can be an amazing way to catch up and really have some good quality time together, make plans, gossip and have a giggle.
- Spas are a great way to detox your skin using treatments or the therapy rooms – your skin will look and feel amazing as a result of your peaceful spa day
- It is a treat to go to a spa, a little bit of luxury in your life and a day of indulgence. You are totally worth it and it feels so wonderful to be treated doesn’t it.
- A spa day can really help you sleep too as it relaxes your mind and muscles so deeply. I have always slept so well after a visit to the spa and I would highly recommend it to anyone who has trouble sleeping.
- A spa can really alleviate aches and pains and the warm water and relaxation go along way in regard to helping achy joints. I work at a desk all day and often get stiff and uncomfortable and a day at the spa always sorts that out for me.
Do you ever visit the spa? What benefits do you derive from it?
Benefits of a spa day is a collaborative post