I have been a veggie for 33 years and I absolutely believe veggies make the tastiest food around. Ooh this yummy recipe from MASH sounds so delicious I just had to share it with you! Please do let me know if you make it. As soon as the sun shines for more than 5 minutes I will be making a lovely veggie BBQ and popping this on the table too.
This spicy dipping sauce is the perfect partner for Carrot and Parsnip fries or French fries, and works well as a topping for any burger combination.
- 1 Packet Carrot and Parsnip Fries (cooked as per packet instructions)
For the Spicy Salsa:
- 3 Plum Tomatoes deseeded and chopped roughly
- 5 Scallions trimmed and chopped roughly
- 1 Green Chilli deseeded and chopped roughly
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed Lime Juice
- 1 tbsp Tabasco Sauce
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- Small handful of Coriander
- Place the tomatoes, spring onions, chillies, garlic and coriander in a blender or food processor and chop to your desired consistency.
- Transfer to a bowl, and mix in the lime juice, Tabasco sauce and seasoning to taste. Serve immediately with Carrot and Parsnip fries or refrigerate until serving.
Enjoy and come on sunshine!