Carrot and Parsnip Fries – oh my goodness you HAVE to try these.
I have been a veggie for 33 years and I absolutely believe veggies make the tastiest food around. Ooh this yummy recipe from MASH sounds so delicious I just had to share it with you!
Please do let me know if you make it. As soon as the sun shines for more than 5 minutes I will be making a lovely veggie BBQ and popping this on the table too.
This spicy dipping sauce is the perfect partner for Carrot and Parsnip fries or French fries and works well as a topping for any burger combination.
Carrot and Parsnip Fries with spicy salsa
- 1 Packet Carrot and Parsnip Fries (cooked as per packet instructions)
For the Spicy Salsa:
- 3 Plum Tomatoes deseeded and chopped roughly
- 5 Scallions trimmed and chopped roughly
- 1 Green Chilli deseeded and chopped roughly
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed Lime Juice
- 1 tbsp Tabasco Sauce
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- Small handful of Coriander
- Place the tomatoes, spring onions, chillies, garlic and coriander in a blender or food processor and chop to your desired consistency.
- Transfer to a bowl, and mix in the lime juice, Tabasco sauce and seasoning to taste. Serve immediately with the fries or refrigerate until serving.
Enjoy and come on sunshine!
More recipes to tickle your tastebuds
I also think you might completely adore my recipe ( well not actually mine) for rich leek tart – it is absolutely deliciously LUSH