It’s a new year, and as always, all of the newest and coolest tech is making its way into our hearts and homes. Here is a list of what most people consider “Essential” iPhone accessories for this year.
- AirPods by Apple – These new earbuds are changing the way we listen to music. Wireless, long lasting and lightweight. What more could you ask for?
- Lightning Audio W/ Charge Rockstar By Belkin – This new dongle allows iPhone 7 users to listen to all of their music while still charging the device, thanks to the dual lightning connection points.
- iPhone Case With Card Holder – The iPhone case with card holder by JimmyCase give you all the protection you need, but also doubles as an iPhone 7 wallet case. Slip your cards or cash into this new iPhone 7 Plus card holder, and you’re ready to go.
- QuietComfort 35 Noise Canceling Headphones by Bose – These headphones provide superior sound and comfort, while also offering industry leading noise canceling features. Whether you’re listening to music or just putting them on to get a little piece and quiet, these headphones from Bose have got you covered.
- Tile Slim Bluetooth Tracker – How many times have you lost your phone and spent hours hunting it down? Well, with this snazzy little gadget, you don’t have to worry anymore. The Tile Slim Bluetooth Tracker is basically the same size as a credit card and as long as the tracker is within your phone’s Bluetooth range, it will quickly help you locate your phone.
From tracking devices and state of the art audio advancements to an iPhone case with card holder features, 2017 is already shaping up to be a great year for iPhone accessories and most of us can’t wait to see what is yet to come!