Have you done your Family Travel Bucket List?
Isn’t it just the most amazing news that the world is opening back up and we can start exploring again. Oh how I have missed going on holiday.
If you are considering booking up any where any time soon may I suggest you take a look at Travelbag who provide some fabulous holidays around the world. They also detail all the latest entry requirements and travel restrictions – so do pop on over and take a look if you are considering booking a holiday any time soon.
It is always the highlight of my year to go on holiday and I vow this year will be no exception.
I want to take my kids away somewhere special and it has got me thinking about my ultimate family travel bucket list for my family.
Would you like to take a look at my top 10?
My Family Travel Bucket List
- New York City is my number one! I want to take them to central park and up the empire state building and to the museum of modern art. I think it would be most magical at Christmas time
- Lapland – Again a Christmas destination and yes they are 14 and 17! but I think they would love it
- Amsterdam – they both hugely admire Anne Frank and love boats so we would be onto a winner her
- On safari – anywhere at all! We don’t go to zoos as a family so to see these animals would be a first and to see them in the wild would be amazing!
- To Tasmania – we have dear friends there and we have never been.
- To Sydney – to see my cousin and his family and explore all the gorgeous beaches and of course visit the Opera House.
- To Israel – I was on a kibbutz in Gal’ed when I was a 18 and I would love to take my kids to visit it and see what I saw about this historical and amazing land.
- Malaysia – my husband is fluent in Malay and has many friends there – we would also go to Borneo and see the orangutans!
- Malawi – My son raised money for a classroom in a school thee and I would just love to take him to see it – how cool would that be.
- To Minnesota where I spent 5 summers working on a n American summer cam and where I have many many friends and where there are 10,000 lakes to play on. It would be amazing to go back and show them where I worked.
And what about you and yours?
So that’s it..my family travel bucket list list! Each member of my family could write one quite different to mine I am sure. Maybe I should set them the challenge – see is we have any the same? I would absolutely love to hear what you would put on yours too.
Please do drop me a comment below and let me know I love to hear other peoples travel plans!
My Top 10 Family Travel Bucket List #TheUltimateBucketlist is a collaborative post.
You might also like my post on how to fund your travelling lifestyle