I like furniture made to last.
I have always cared deeply about the environment and I am committed to recycling and upcyling wherever possible.
I like things that are good quality and have a long life so we can reduce consumerism as much as possible and I always try to keep that in mind when I shop.
It isn’t always easy though is it when you have a huge love of interiors and aesthetic is really important to you.
Is it possible to have it all? It is if you can find a gorgoeus brand that puts sustainability at the heart of what they do and also come up absolutely trump with their design range.
Made to Last have some gorgeous products in their range that tick all my boxes.
This lovely sofa bed is really elegant as well as being very practical – it has clean lines and looks every bit the stylish sofa, doesn’t it?
This is one of Made to Last’s own brand sofa beds (they have a lovely range.)
It is built by hand in the UK and has some fabulous features including:
- Solid wood frame construction using wood from FSC certified forests with 15 year guarantee
- Solid wood slatted base with rubber webbing
Made to Last sell an impressive and diverse range of furniture. They also sell a lovely range of electricals. Lighting has always been my ‘thing’and their lighting range is truly lovely.
Isn’t this cube light just stunning? I adore it, a little glowing table with both an indoor and outdoor version! Various fittings can be ordered for different light sources or locations, eg. battery packs, LEDs and outdoor fittings too. Wouldn’t this just look awesome in the garden!
Made to Last also sell outdoor ranges, home furnishings and kitchen-ware too and their product scope is large and impressive.
Made to Last believe that ethics and values are really important when it comes to furniture making – take a look ….
- All products sold on MADE TO LAST have a clear guarantee shown on the product page. Customers can therefore judge the true cost and value of a product.
- All products are manufactured in the British Isles and sold in Britain (some raw materials may come from other countries) – this will help to strengthen local industries and crafts people and at the same time mean that additional costs are not fed into our products to cover international transport and taxes.
- Everything on MADE TO LAST has a high utility value. No nodding dogs or dancing flowers here.
Cost is not everything and if you have to replace heavy ticket items like sofas on a regular basis then a low cost item is not really that low cost after all, is it?
I love their emphasis on quality and sustainability.
All items featured are from Made to Last