How clean is your house?
I can hand on heart say mine is pretty clean actually.
However I also have admit something here, I will put my hands up straight away and say that I do not make much time to clean. One of my biggest extravagances is having a cleaner. For physical reasons I would struggle with cleaning but time is an issue for me too. I just have so little off it, what with work and kids and well the myriad of other things I try and fit into my life.
Plus, I have to be honest. I really don’t like cleaning!
How clean is your house
It turns out I am not exactly alone in this . recent research has uncovered
- Over a quarter of Brits (35%) have never cleaned their washing machine
- Seven in ten Brits (65%) don’t clean their Kitchen Appliances
- One in four of women (25%) admit to not knowing how to clean their coffee machines
I have company then! I would not have the first clue how to clean a coffee machine..would you?
There is however help at hand in the shape of some awesome cleaning tips over at the Co-operative electrical shop cleaning hub . There are lots of simple tips and tricks, cleaning videos and advice. There is even a test you can take to see how clean you are. Yikes.
I didn’t score too well on the test, take a look a t what it said about me!
Oh dear me, I need to get watching these videos I think don’t you!! I have just read their simple guide to cleaning the over. Ours is so bad I cannot even see into it! This doesn’t help if I am trying to bake. I am going to give it a good clean this afternoon. It looks very simple.
The Co=op advise …
- Mix 1 cup of white vinegar and a few teaspoons of baking soda
- Using the solution scrub the oven stains thoroughly adding more mixture when necessary
- When stains have lifted, wipe away any excess with warm water
Will let you know how I get on!