Let’s take a look today at I Am Affirmations for confidence building.
The power of words and in particular I AM Affirmations
Do you believe in the power of words? If not, you’ll be quite surprised to know how powerful words can be. They can literally change your life by changing your mindset.
How many times have you believed in yourself because someone else told great things about you? Do you feel the shift of energy when you speak positively about yourself? Ever wondered how it happens though?
Let me make it super simple here. The words we speak to ourselves hold a great momentum which can either make us or even break us. When you continuously speak ill about yourself, you really cannot believe in whatever things you do.
There will be this monstrous voice inside of your head that will always nudge you whenever you’re about to create a change or bring joy into your lives.
We surely do not ever wish to live such life and hence here comes the role of magical mantras which will definitely save you from negative self-talk.
These magic mantras or the statements are what we refer to as ‘Affirmations’
What actually are ‘ I am Affirmations for Confidence?
‘Affirmations’ are the positive statements that affirm or state something that is true. It usually starts with the phrase, ‘I am’. So whenever we speak to ourselves initiating with these powerful words, ‘I AM’, we are actually instilling positivity into our subconscious.
The words we say to ourselves have a great impact on our lives. Happiness is a choice. These positive I am affirmations can be so powerful that it will energize you to do even the impossible.
I always use these affirmations or positive statements during my journaling session. It helps me end my journaling with a positive note and a strong self-belief.
These affirmations should be practised regularly to notice the gradual change. Sometimes, all you need is to believe in yourself to bring the change and let the magic unfold itself. These affirmations will work as a positive pep talk that you give to yourself even during the rough times and super bad days of life.
Let’s check out some powerful affirmations that when practised regularly could also bring a change in your life:
I Am Affirmations for Confidence
- I am able to do everything I set my mind to.
- I am healthy, I am stable, I am sound. My body is in excellent shape and my mind is at ease. I accept my flaws and embrace the totality of who I am.
- I am forgiving myself for all the hurt I gave to myself.
- I am a walking miracle and I am here to bring a change.
- I am talented. I have been gifted with endless skills that I hone each day
- I am self-sufficient and so much enough for myself.
- I am always being guided and protected by the Supreme power.
- I am happy and I choose joy over everything else today
- I am always so loved and appreciated, admired by everyone who matters to me.
- I am worthy of receiving incredible gifts from the Universe.
When these positive statements are repeated daily, they vibrate the positive energy and make you aware of your inner-self.
Be mindful while practising these I am affirmations for confidence and I’m so sure that they will create a total mindset shift bringing in the positive change in your life.
What do you think of I Am Affirmations for Confidence
Do let me know in the comments regarding your take on these affirmations.
I hope you have found these I Am Affirmations for Confidence to be useful