I adore wooden flooring and there are just so many reasons why.
Let me tell you why I think in both practical and aesthetic terms this is the very best type of flooring to have.
Look at this gorgeous flooring from Nexus Flooring
This is lacquered oak.
These engineered oak planks have some wonderful qualities- such as …
- They are very moisture proof. You don’t need to worry about moisture impacting the wood as it is tough enough to withstand the moisture.
- This type of wood flooring can also is also fine in strong sunlight as it really is not impacted by it.
- It is quick and easy to instal and it is easily repairable.
Natural solid oak flooring also has some fabulous qualities and is completely stunning. I love the naturalness of solid wood. Unlike engineered wood, solid wood flooring is a piece of wood or a flooring material made from timber. It is a compilation of wood from a variety of trees, but the final product is made up of a single piece of wood, whose thickness is in the range of 18-20mm
Just so beautiful.
Wooden floors are a healthy choice for interiors.
- Not only are though eco-friendly, they can an obviously be recycled after use too thus avoiding landfill.
- They don’t trap pollen, animal fur, or dust in the way carpets do so are actually cleaner and much more hygienic and so much better for people with allergies.
- Wooden floors are also great value for money as they last for years and years and really often just get better with age.
- Wooden floors also go with any decor, they can look modern and contemporary and they can also look classic and traditional. They always look clean and uncluttered hey go with any kind of style and any kind of wallpaper and so you certainly won’t need to spend money constantly updating your style
- They are also really easy to clean- and stain a lot less than carpets which is a huge plus especially for families of young children
So many benefits!
Do you have a wooden floor? What do you see the perks of having a wooden floor as? Do, as always, let me know in the comments below.