Colourful Kitchen Accessories – How to brighten up your kitchen
I have a pristine, all white kitchen that is crying out for some summer fun. I I am so excited to show these lovely accessories to to you.
I am all for minimalism and creating space in a kitchen but that does not have to mean an absence of colour.
It’s all about colourful kitchen accessories:
- The Anorak kissing rabbits stacking snack box is just the cutest. In bright orange and pale blue, it contains two compartments which can be easily stacked together and secured with the included blue strap to separate different food groups. With the signature Kissing Rabbits design on one box and the other in plain orange
- The geometric and tropical trays are bang on trend and add a real splash of vibrancy to meal times.
- Loving the Bento box to encourage a bit of healthy eating ! Also available in lime and The perfect size lunchbox, for the single portion. Visually deceptive, as it holds more than you think!
- This yellow patterned cup by House of Rym is only 9! and so sweet it just makes you feel cheerful to look at it
- Just love the cute Mini Moderns enamael storage posts and think I would use them for tea and sugar. What about you?