Are you looking for the best restaurants in Nottingham?
I have lived in Nottingham all my life and I love my city. I am also a massive foodie so am super excited to share with you this list of the 20 best restaurants in Nottingham. Now this list is of course my personal opinion but I have also asked around my foodie loving friends too and I truly believe I have the cream of the crop. I hope you find some fabulous choices here.
20 Best Restaurants in Nottingham
- Memsaab – delicious Indian food in a stylish venue, featured in the Michelin Guide since 2014 and winner of multiple foodie accolades.
- Pho – situated in the trendy Hockley area of Nottingham it’s Vietnamese street food is exciting and innovative. over a third of their menu is vegan and nearly all is gluten free, so really makes sure to cater for all
- Cosy Club – A super cool and gorgeously Victorian designed venue offering bottomless brunches, classy cocktails and Murder Mysteries.
- Chiquito – fabulous tex-mex and right by the cinema and bowling. makes for an awesome family night out.
- 4550 Miles from Delhi – lush Indian food and close by to the Nottingham playhouse and casino.
- L’Italiano – the BEST stone baked pizza in the whole of Nottingham.
- Devine Cakes Café – vanilla and chocolate sponge cakes, cheesecake, fruitcake, carrot cake, spice cake, coconut cake, and more right by the Old Market Square.
- Escabeche – Spanish tapas in the leafy West Bridgford area of Nottingham.
- Tamasha – A unique dining experience inspired by Asia, great service
- Mowgli – Indian street food, lovely atmosphere, hanging chairs
- Bill’s restaurant and Bar – Used to be a bar, now serves the best bottomless pancakes, perfect for pre concerts or theatre experiences because close by
- Red Dog saloon – Authentic American BAR-B-Q restaurant,
- Annie’s burger shack – Every kind of burger imaginable, mad combinations, iconic one of a kind place
- Ugly bread bakery – Speedy pizza, sandwiches, great coffee and a brilliant lunch stop
- Côte – Best vegan breakfast in Bridgford, authentic French feel, stylish interior
- World service – Critically acclaimed fine dining, blending classic British traditions with an oriental finish. Expensive but worth it, due to the lush surroundings of the 17th century house and the excellent food.
- Anoki – glamourous, classy and stylish place to eat, Indian cuisine situated in the bustling heart of the city.
- Sexy mamma loves spaghetti – vibrant Italian restaurant, great atmosphere.
- Mr Man’s – Chinese food, big portions, great quality, right next to a park to walk off your meal.
- Turtle Bay – Caribbean restaurant, great speedy service, lovely waiters and a warm atmosphere.
Have you tried any of these 20 Best Restaurants in Nottingham?
And there are lots lots more fabulous eateries in this vibrant city. There is also tons to do in Nottingham so if you are visiting for the day not only can you explore it’s rich history, great attractions and fabulous shopping but you will also eat well too. But of course eating out can be pricey so here’s a great tip on how you can make some savings.
Saving money on dining out
If you are looking for restaurant deals Nottingham wide do consider a tastecard, it can save you so much money in so many ways by offering great deals, 2 for 1’s and savings on delivery! In fact a number of the best restaurants in Nottingham city named above are places where you can use a tastecard in order to get a great discount.
What is a tastecard?
Quite simply tastecard is subscription-based service covering both the UK and Ireland that provides you with discounts at 1000s of restaurants and many more attractions.
tastecard is not just a restaurant savings card, it also gives you some of the best deals on everything, including coffees movies, theme parks and even clothes shopping! And it is super value – yearly membership is just £3 a month. A 60 day trial is only £1! It’s all based in a handy app and is super easy to use. When you are out exploring the best restaurants in Nottingham your tastecard will soon become your best friend!
20 Best Restaurants in Nottingham is a collaborative post