I have some unusual and interesting beauty products to show you in this years beauty blogger’s Christmas gift guide that would make some awesome gifts.
A beauty blogger’s christmas gift guide
If you have any lovely beauty products you woudl add to this list do let me know!
Pin a beauty blogger’s christmas gift guide for later
Olew Curly Hair range
Affordable curly-hair care range, Olew, has sold out 5 times this year! That is how good it is.
With women and men choosing to embrace their naturally curly hair this year, London brand Olew has been taking the curly hair industry by storm with key ingredients which are Vegan, Sulphate Free, Cruelty-Free, Parabens and Silicones.
My daughter who has crazy frizz-free curls declares his system the BEST – it is easy to use and it really does work
If you have a curly-haired friend or relative this makes an awesome gift and one they really will thank you for.
The set retails at £52.99 and is available from Olew
PMD Kiss lip plumper
OMG how I love this
The PMD Kiss is a lip enhancing device designed to increase blood flow to the lips whilst boosting collagen production and is the perfect gift for a beauty addict.
It uses Pulsating Vacuum Technology to safely plump your lips in three minutes, with results lasting 3-5 hours – so completely perfect for a night out.
It makes lips look fuller, younger and much more kissable. Included with the PMD Kiss is the Smart Lip Plumping Serum, which also helps plump up your lips.
You simply use the device daily for at least 4-6 weeks, the vacuum action of the device will boost collagen production and banish fine lines.
It costs £89 and is super easy to use and the effects are amazing – seriously impressed with this!
The PMD Kiss is available from https://uk.pmdbeauty.com
This would be an unusual but much loved gift.
Ted Baker is a brand I have always loved but not juss for their stunning bags and clothes (and shoes!). Their beauty range is really lovely and their fragrances ain particular are something I always include in a Christmas stocking. Ted’s new Harmony Blossom toiletries and cosmetics limited edition Christmas gifts have just launched exclusively in Boots.
Let me show you some of the items available this year that I especially love:
The harmony gems gift set contains:
- 1 x Midnight Bloom Shimmer Body Souffle 50 ml
- 1 x Peony Spritz Body Souffle 50 ml
- 1 x Floral Bliss Body Souffle 50 ml#
The regal glow palette gift set contains:
- 1 x Blush, Bronze & Highlight Palette 18 g
Cost – £16
The brush of blossom gift set consists of:
- 1 x Foundation Brush
- 1 x Blusher Brush
- 1 x Highlighter Brush
- 1 x Eyeshadow Brush
- 1 x Make-up Bag
Cost – £20
The little bloom body spray is a perfect stocking filler at just £4
This harmony kisses duo gift set contains:
- 1 x Nude Lip Crayon 2.1 g
- 1 x Nude Lip Gloss 10 ml
The floral crush gift set includes:
This gift set contains:
- 1 x Floral Bliss Body Spray 150 ml
- 1 x Opulent Crush Body Spray 150 ml
- 1 x Peony Spritz Body Spray 150 ml
Have a look here for the Ted Baker Exclusive Harmony Blossom Collection at Boots – there really are some great value gift ideas and this Christmas edit its a really rather gorgeous range.
Tou can often get 3 for 2 at Boots too so there are some real bargains to be had.
Code Beautiful is a new brand to me but I have to tell you I am seriously impressed by the quality of their products – they sent me their Code Vibrancy Kit and oh it is a dream piece of kit!
A Vibrancy kit contains:
- CODE FFL Forget Fake Lashes – A pre-mascara lash plumper that really works
- CODE VLM Volumising Lengthening Mascara 12ml – the best mascara I have tried in a long, long while.
- CODE VLM MINI Mascara 3.5ml – perfect for your handbag!
- CODE LLE Lid Lift Enhance – Light Hearted – is the antidote to tired eyes. It’s a 3 in 1 lid concealer, primer and eyeshadow.
- CODE LLE Lid Lift Enhance – Deep Moments – as above but a bit darker
- CODE SSL Soft Smooth Lip Liner – lip liner, lipstick and lip plumper, you can also base your lips with this and use as a matte lipstick to make use of the plumping ingredients. It also shelf sharpens
- CODE LIP Lip Intense Plumper – Rejuvenating treatment, for lips that feel as good as they look! Finish the look off with a coat of this lip plumping treatment that works over time to fill in any fine lines and gives a smooth and silky finish
They are all cruelty-free and vegan too. The products feel lovely and have great staying power.
Here am I all made up with my vibrancy kit from Code Beautiful
You can follow Codebeautiful at Instagram here
The Sensica Sensilift would be a big gift but one that would be appreciated so much!
Sensica’s Sensilift is an anti-ageing device that uses radiofrequency to tighten and rejuvenate skin from home and deliver a professional tightening treatment.
The Sensica is actually a brilliant investment for the skin as it provides a proven way to helping mature skin look younger.
It is so easy to use and it takes just 5 minutes once a week. I saw a difference after the very first week with this too.
It works by stimulating collagen production and is both non-invasive and painless. It has had a host of great reviews and is clinically proven to work, Sensica also offers 2 free aesthetician consultations with your Sensilift purchase. Once you receive your device, register it for warranty and they send you 2 coupons for free video consultations.
What an absolutely fabulous gift for anyone unahppy with their wrinkles.
So I hope you have enjoyed this little beauty blogger’s Christmas gift guide – something for every budget and all products I have truly loved.
Will any of them land in your stocking this year?
All these products have been sent to me for the purpose of reviewing and all opinions are entirely my own
You might also like to take a look at my Home and Garden Christmas gift guide for 2020