The benefits of Air Conditioning
Many moons ago I lived in Texas and blimey it was hot. Having on the air conditioning was a staple and oh it made it so lovely and cool inside when it was so blisteringly hot outside.
It was a little slice of heaven in that heat. It also made the air seem fresher and less oppressive and definitely added to feelings of wellness.
It was certainly needed in Texas!
Air conditioning used to be considered a luxury but now it’s the norm in many offices and public transport system and supermarkets. It does have a lot of benefits aside form just making you feel more comfortable when its very hot. The Snowdonia air conditioning service Brisbane lists its clients as including
- Residential Homes including Executive Properties
- Commercial Home Builders
- Commercial Construction and Fit Out Companies
- Builder Developers
- Property Managers
- Clubs & Pubs
- Educational Facilities
- Aged Care
It just goes to shows how widely air conditioning is used,
It’s many benefits include:
- If the air conditioning is well maintained it can renews and improves air quality.
- Reducing the presence of insects and parasites die to the lower temperatire
- Lower temperatures can also mean less sweating which canreducing the risk of dehydration.
- A clean air conditioning system helps exclude external allergens such as pollens and so help with hayfever and other allergies
Do you have air con in your car or home/ I use mine in my car regularly I feel it adds to keeping me alert and at home I use a fan even in winter when I am sleeping to keep me cool. Our local cinema has air con too which I love.
What about you? How do you feel about air con?