Keep Your House Neat and Clean All the Time
Do you long to know how to keep your House Neat and Clean All the Time?
While there’s nothing worse than having to clean your home after a long day of work, there’s only so long you can put it off before it’s time for another serious deep clean. Rather than ebbing and flowing in an endless cleaning cycle that dominates your days off, there are certain little things you can do throughout your day so that your home can stay spick and span seven days a week, without hours long cleaning sessions.
Here are 10 tips, from cleaning windows to washrooms, baseboards to bedrooms, and everything in between so that you can effortlessly keep your house neat and clean all the time.
- Make the bed as soon as you get up. In addition to keeping your bedroom looking clean, this one simple task also starts off your day with a small achievement. This can also help you decide whether you want to simplify your bedroom layout and reduce your number of throw pillows or decorations.
- Multiple loads of laundry. Another easy way to save time and avoid messes and smelly situations is to do laundry more than once a week. Not only will this keep your bathroom or bedroom (depending on where you keep the hamper) look cleaner, but it will also save you time when it comes to folding and putting away laundry, too.
- Wipe your sink daily. Nothing can get more unsightly quicker than a bathroom sink. Instead of letting toothpaste, hairs, or water spots accumulate until you just can’t take it anymore, keep some disinfecting wipes close by and wipe down your sinks and faucets at the end of each day. Cleanup will be quick because you’re controlling the amount of mess!
- Let the robots work. If you have a Roomba or other automatic vacuum, set it on a timer and let it work when you’re out during the day. Similarly, if you have a dishwasher, cleaning the dishes after you eat or putting them into the wash right before you leave will save you time and keep your house tidy when you come home, too.
- Clean while you cook. If you like to cook in the kitchen, instead of leaving a stockpile of dishes sitting in the sink or letting sauce stains stick on the stove, get in the habit of cleaning during your downtime. Not only will putting away food and cleaning up spills keep your home looking better, but it will also keep you healthy, as well.
- Take out the papers and the trash. Rather than letting trash pile up, or leaving large boxes to clog up the recyclable bin, take these things out when you leave the house. If you don’t produce that much trash, you can still improve a messy situation by checking if your trash needs to be taken out when you leave, so you’re never left surprised with a bin that is too full.
- Leave your shoes outside. While you can’t eliminate all the dirt and outside world that comes through your door, you can greatly reduce its impact by simply asking guests to leave their shoes outside the door. This is an especially good move if you have a lot of carpet throughout your home.
- Dust with dryer sheets. This unique cleaning hack from RealSimple.com is a wonderful way to keep your home smelling great and looking dust free. The coating from the dryer sheets repels dust from forming, and cleaning once a week will keep your home smelling great, in the process.
- Clean windows with car products. Another interesting cleaning hack is to clean windows with products meant for car windows that include rain repellent. Not only will your windows be spot free, but they’ll stay that way for months!
- Tidy up before bed. Just like making your bed in the morning makes you feel accomplished, you should also end your days with an accomplishment, as well. Do a quick round throughout the house, picking up small things and putting them away so you can wake up to a clean, cozy home.
While some of these tips are unique, time-saving ideas, in order to really keep your house clean throughout any given week, it just takes a proper balance of dedication and work ethic. It can certainly be a chore to keep a home clean, especially if you’re the only one cleaning it, but these tips can at least help you get through the cleaning process faster so you can maintain a healthy and happy home free of clutter, mess, and stress every day of the week.
I hope you have enjoyed this post on how to Keep Your House Neat and Clean All the Time
I hope you have founf this post on how to keep your house neat and clean all the time to be useful!
You might also enjoy my post on modern wallpaper trends in 2019